Friday, December 9, 2011

Finals.

Next week is finals week. That means that all my work throughout this semester is all dependent upon how well I do next week. It is just a little bit of a big deal.
I am keeping calm though. I have done my work all semester and I know the material. I just need to review and  do my best.
This semester has flown by! And I have learned one important thing.
Procrastination does not pay off.

In my English class we are required to turn in a 12 page paper at the end of the semester. I knew about this so I spent 90 minutes a day, for the past two weeks, working on that paper. I just yesterday finished the rough draft and it didn't even seam like that much work. If you do your work early it seams short. End of story.
Don't procrastinate, It makes life easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment