Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Mourning.

Right now I am currently Mourning the loss of a very good friend.not many out there are mourning with me. This friend knew how to brighten any ones day, and was always game for any fun activities. He wanted everyone to have a good time and would be there for you from dawn to dusk to keep you safe and warm. This friend is summer. He has gone away and I am afraid that he will never come back.
As we enter this winter season I realized that I am so grateful for Christmas. Its a time for people to be warm hearted when the weather outside is so cold. But new years does not fit. I believe that new years eve was supposed to be a time to reflect upon your past life and decide on how to become better. How to change yourself to be the best person that you can be. But recently it has turned into "the last time to do something crazy". Now I like crazy, as long as it is not out of hand. But I think that we need to look at our life's, I mean seriously look ourselves in the face and decide "am I the person that I want to be?"

No comments:

Post a Comment